I am too hot, a sex doll cannot take my place - Virgin actress Wini Lazarus

In recent times, social media has been awash with the issue of sex dolls which has become a vigorous subject matter among Nigerians. One person who has lent her voice on this is Nollywood actress and entrepreneur, Wini Lazarus.

The beautiful actress minced no words , stressing that a sex doll cannot take her place.

In a chat with TheNewsGuru, she said: "A sex doll can never take my place.My man has to be satisfied with me, because I am sweet for him".

She recently declared she was a virgin in a recent interview.. Read That Below;

What made you venture into Agriculture?

I have always loved agriculture. While I was in the University, Agriculture provided funds for my school fees. So I combine agriculture and acting. I am passionate about agriculture. Agriculture made me who I am today.

Have you ever been a victim of sex for roles?

I am not a 'Do or die' actress. I am not desperate . Desperation makes people take advantage of you.

Have you ever been asked for sex in order to get a movie role?

Yes I have been asked and that was when I was starting out in the industry. I wasn't hungry or desperate when I came into the industry; I was already a big girl.

What drives you, passion for your craft or money?

I didn't start making money from acting for over three years. Now I have paid my dues, I deserve to be paid. In as much as I am passionate about acting, I am also a business woman.

What is your opinion about premarital sex?

I am a virgin; I am keeping myself till after marriage. I don't need to dress like a 'Deeper Life' member for anyone to believe I am virgin .I am a public figure, I need to look good for my fans.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...