#BBNaija: "I'm not related to Cee-C" - Cynthia Obianodo, Ebuka's Wife Cries Out.

Reports have been flying around online that one of Big brother Naija housemates, Cee-C is related to the show's live show host, Ebuka's wife Cynthia.

#BBNaija: 'I'm not related to Cee-C' - Cynthia Obianodo, Ebuka's Wife Cries Out.

These allegations come not just because of the striking resemblance between herself and the housemate but also because she made a post about her on the first day of the show.

#BBNaija: 'I'm not related to Cee-C' - Cynthia Obianodo, Ebuka's Wife Cries Out.

This came as a plot twist to so some people as Ebuka is the presenter of the Big Brother Naija show.

Cynthia has however taken to her page to debunk the rumors that she is related to Cee-C insisting that she is not the elder sister.

See her snaps below:

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...