"Mortuary selfie" - Actress, Moyo Lawal says as she shares picture of herself in a casket

Actress, Moyo Lawal shocked her followers after she shared the below photo on her page, and captioned it "Mortuary Selfie".

'Mortuary selfie' - Actress, Moyo Lawal says as she shares picture of herself in a casket

Some comments on her page reads;

endowned10:
@moyolawalofficial you still look gorgeous anyways, I haven't seen anything you don't look good in, you'd even look good while taking a shit

emeraldchinwe:
This is because you ve understood the concept of this world @moyolawalofficial , we all are traveller in this world and we must return back home. Before i lost my mother who was so close to me, i used to be scared of an ambulance, the casket, sign post of a moutary. But after her death i realised that we must pay this debt death, now i get close to ambulance and other items associated with death and funeral.

charitynelson79: I like u so much but this idea of snapping inside coffin....... Hmmmmmm don't like it dear.

dilivetbesong: Moyo this is not something you should put on public media. I love you very much but things like this is not good.

'Mortuary selfie' - Actress, Moyo Lawal says as she shares picture of herself in a casket

Meanwhile, Moyo has has debunked rumors about having butt implants.

The actress who has been off the screen for some months had her fans talking after a new picture of her 'backside' went viral on the social media.

Lawal on her Instagram page, @moyolawalofficial, shared a video of herself during a workout session in denial of fans speculations concerning her butt.

Along with the video, she said: "No!!! I haven't done any surgery whatsoever or booty implants or taken booty pills or booty cream.

" It was my mama who gave me.

"However, I used to do a lot of squats and yes am back on my workout grind after taken a seven months break.

"Anyways, the static squat is one of my favorite exercises.Actress Moyo1

"Yes you can try it ....

" P.s don't do it, if you have weak knees or issues with your legs.

"Keeping fit is a serious business o."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...