"Despite flushing you out,you survived"- Adaeze Yobo says as she celebrates her daughter Ist birthday

'Despite flushing you out,you survived'- Adaeze Yobo says as she celebrates her daughter Ist birthday
The wife of former Super Eagles Captain Joseph Yobo, Adaeze Yobo while celebrating her daughter's first birthday shared a amazing testimony.

The former beauty queen and mother of 2 boys and a girl shared some amazing pictures of her family to celebrate her daughter's birthday today.

Adaeze Yobo a photo and wrote,

Ist scan showed it was Fibroid, 2nd scan (diff. hospital) showed it was Fibroid and pregnancy but an incomplete abortion (whatever that means) but that I had to flush yu out, which I (thought) i did.
A week later, i still felt sick so I called the Dr. and I was scheduled to surgically complete removal of the remaining tissue.
On my way going, the holy spirit directed me to go to another hospital which I did and was told you were still inside and I had no Fibroid. instead of being happy, i cried and worried whether to keep you or not, worried if you will be normal after all the drugs n all. look at you now baby girl ? #lexineisonetoday ??#birthdaygirl
Pic by @M12photography
Outfit & Accessories by @mybabygirlng ???

'Despite flushing you out,you survived'- Adaeze Yobo says as she celebrates her daughter Ist birthday

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...