Paul Okoye shares cute photos of his twin daughter (Photos)

Nigerian singer, Paul Okoye popularly known as Rude boy just shared some cute photos of his twin daughter Nadia on his Instagram page

He wrote;

#lookingfortrouble ? the First Lady in my life right now #Nadia?❤️ madam go soon vex ? lol

See more pictures below;

Recall that the proud father of three shared some super cute photos on his Instagram page sometimes back as they turned 6 months old and wrote;

Nathan and Nadia at their 6 month photo shoot, and of course big brother Andre joined in. Thanks @capturedbyadesuwa you are Amazing!! #endorsementsloading#twins #halfbirthday #6months#Bigbrother

His wife, Anita also revealed that she survived four miscarriages before giving birth to her twins.

She wrote;

"Who would have thought after 4 miscarriages, I'd be dancing and singing and dedicating TWINS to God almighty!! This God is too good o!!!

"God has really turned my mourning into dancing again and has lifted my sorrows. I am so grateful to God, my family and friends for standing by me through it all, for remembering me in their prayers, for every ounce of support...God bless every single one of you!!

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...