Actress Dorcas Shola Fapson narrates how she narrowly escaped being abducted and raped by a Taxify rider

Delectable actress, Dorcas Shola Fapson (DSF) has revealed how she narrowly escaped being abducted and possibly raped by a Taxify driver in Lagos last night.

Actress Dorcas Shola Fapson narrates how she narrowly escaped being abducted and raped by a Taxify rider

According to her, he fully locked her in his car, drove to a random house, then tried to dragged her into it.. But then, all thanks to her pepper spray which did wonders!

Read Her posts below;

Dorcas is quite popular for a role she played on MTV's Shuga..

In an interview with The Nation, the actress revealed that she can go nude in a movie, but then the role just has to make sense.

"It depends on the film and the production. For example, in 12 Years A Slave, Lupita went topless.

There was nothing wrong with that because that was how slaves were treated in the time. To interpret the role, she had to go topless.

Something like that was fine, but if it's like one... shooting at Surulere, it's not making sense; of course, I'm not going to go topless because it's pointless.

If I have to do it to interpret my role, well, and of course, if the money is making sense and the production is making sense, then yes, I would do it. "

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...