"My husband was shocked at the social media drama after I deleted his photos" - Mercy Johnson

Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson-Okogie has disclosed that the social media reactions that trailed her decision to delete pictures of her husband from her Instagram page, left her husband in shock.

'My husband was shocked at the social media drama after I deleted his photos' - Mercy Johnson

Recall, Last week there was panic among the actress' fans that her marriage of over six years was in crisis after she deleted all photos of her husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie, including those they took together, from her Instagram page.

Although, she later insisted that her marriage was intact by posting a photo of herself and her husband in bed and reading the bible together.

'My husband was shocked at the social media drama after I deleted his photos' - Mercy Johnson

Well, Mercy Johnson did not shed more light on the reason behind the move to sanitize her social media page.

The mother of three while speaking to The NET, has now revealed that deleting 'old' pictures from her social media pages is a routine she carries out from time to time.

She said:

"I usually delete all the pictures on my page from time to time and this time around, I didn't just delete my husband's pictures, I deleted photos of me and my children".

Mercy Johnson added that the reactions that trailed the move on social media left her husband in shock.

"In fact, my husband is in shock at the drama emanating from social media. We had a photo shoot and of course you know the new year swag na, so I said to delete the old pictures I had, which is what I do normally, na im e backfire oooo", she says in a mixture of English and pidgin.

"I will still celebrate 10 years with my sexy Odi by God's grace and I appreciate all my fans for expressing their concern over the issue. God bless you all", she added.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...