Reekado Banks Remains Unapologetic For Saying He's Better Than Lil Kesh

Reekado Banks Remains Unapologetic For Saying He's Better Than Lil Kesh

Reekado Banks' comment at his recent 'Thank You' concert held in Ibadan about being better than Lil Kesh has caused mixed reactions from his fans and music lovers.
The Mavin Records' singer who won the 2015 Headies Awards' 'Next Rated Artiste' ahead of Lil Kesh, remains unremorseful about the comment against his supposed friend.

Although, many said Lil Kesh deserved the award won by Reekado Banks and accused Mavin Records of 'buying' the organisers of the event. Declaring in Pidging at his concert in Ibadan, Reekado Banks said;

"I remember when they said I didn't deserve the Next Rated award. The person that they said deserved the award, I am better than his father."

Speaking through his manager, Temi Solomon, he said he's not sorry for saying he is a better artiste than Lil Kesh;

"It is not something I want to talk about. If certain people were annoyed because he spoke his mind, I think those people are not his fans. Our fans would not complain about what he said in that manner. He didn't mean to hurt or harm anyone and we don't have something against the artiste (Lil Kesh)," his manager told Punch.

He added, "If he said he is better than someone, he probably meant it. I really want to know the fans who were angry about it. Was it Reekado's fans or the person's fans? He said what was on his mind and it is not compulsory for everyone to agree with him.

"People who feel that he is arrogant because he said what he wanted to say have their reasons to think so. If I say that one newspaper is better than another, it is my opinion. That he didn't say a word since the 2015 Headies Awards' fallout doesn't mean he has not felt like talking. So, if he said he was better than Lil Kesh, it was just an expression."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...