Actress, Moyo Lawal Pens Open Letter To The Love Of Her Life (Read)

Actress, Moyo Lawal Pens Open Letter To The Love Of Her Life (Read)

Nollywood actress, Moyo Lawal took to her IG profile to publish an open letter to her lover, she also revealed notable secrets  about her life and her decisions for the new year 2018.

In her write-up, she stated that her greatest resolution is to keep waiting for the love of her life no matter how long it takes, she however expects 'him' to show up this year and make her happy.

She wrote:

Dear kanye,
Since you have decided not to show up yet.... I have decided to go on and have some adventures. Eeeem, No!! I didn't leave you for Harry... but Harry is royalty, yet he is bold and confident enough to choose an actress as a wife (and not a boring, proper one for that matter ) So you get now, why I use your names interchangeably...... .... Oh,forgive my manners, I didnt properly explain "the adventure am embarking on" , well you see, I have sort of unconsciously been searching for you in every man and by doing that I have forgotten how to just let go and have fun. So now, am just going to take chances, make mistakes and just generally have an amaziiing time. ... ............. ..................................
............ M. L.
P. S sleeping alone definitely has taken a toll on me, and I kinda think ?... I just might ??be doing less of it in 2018 ( might) ??"whether you show up or not" ?????
P. S... photography by @abusalamiphotography
P. S... 2018, my year of being #21again#MoyoLawal

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...