Rosy Meurer celebrates Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Husband Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday

Nigerian actress Tonto Dikeh's ex-husband, Olakunle Churchchill's former alleged side-chick, Rosy Meurer has taken to social media to celebrate him as he celebrates his birthday today, 27th December.

Rosy Meurer celebrates Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Husband Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday

She took to her Instagram page to wish him a Happy Birthday and to pray for him.

She wrote:

A Great King was born today! He brought nothing but joy to the world. He always takes his time to care, listen and understand the pains of others.

He makes a difference in the lives of people around him and that is why today I wish him nothing but a whole world of happiness now and always.

I wish you good heath, long life, prosperity, endless blessings and open doors of opportunities. I pray God gives you all you deserve and much more...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the best of the best bosses ever, to a mentor, to a friend, to the most generous man I know and to a unique creation... @bigchurchhaven Thank God for adding another blessed year to your life.

May God continue to give you the wisdom to smoothly surmount all the challenges life brings you. Have a blessed and joyous day. ?Whoop whoop !!!

Recall, Tonto Dikeh opened up and bared it all in a new interview revealing that her estranged husband, Churchill really humiliated her and that the Nigerian Embassy in Ghana has nude photos/videos of her when she ran to them during one of their fights.

The actress also showed evidence that her husband, Churchill always beat her up. She also denied having any issues with her mother in-law.

She also said she is aware that Rosy Meurer is the reason Churchill abandoned her and his son, that she has been sleeping with her husband. She also revealed that her husband bought her birthday car gift for her.

She also said two women have contacted her that they have kids for her husband.

See photos of when her husband beat her up:

Watch full video Below...

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...