"I love you bro" - Davido reacts to Wizkid bringing him out on stage at his concert... Wizkid replies!

'I love you bro' - Davido reacts to Wizkid bringing him out on stage at his concert... Wizkid replies!

Davido has finally reacted to Wizkid bringing him on stage to perform together at his Sold-out concert that went down at Eko Hotels in Lagos.

'I love you bro' - Davido reacts to Wizkid bringing him out on stage at his concert... Wizkid replies!

The DMW Boss shared a video of the moment when they all came out on Stage at Wizkid's concert, with the overexcited crowd cheering them up!

Davido noted he loves the Star Boy.. He wrote on his Instagram page; "2 KINGS ONE KINGDOM ! Congrats @wizkidayo LOVE U BRO ! See y'all on the 27TH !! 30BG"

...and then Wizkid replied; "Nuff Love forever my bro. 27th shut down!"

Watch the video...

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...