"I Was Desperate And This Little Angel Came Through For Me" - Lil Kesh Says As He Cuddles A Doll

'I Was Desperate And This Little Angel Came Through For Me' - Lil Kesh Says As He Cuddles A Doll

Nigerian music star, Musician Lil Kesh just showed a side of him many of his fans haven't seen before. He shared this photo of himself cuddling a doll on Instagram with the caption;

"You know one of those nights that you really need some cuddling to sleep? I was desperate and this little angel came through for me. Had a peaceful night and woke up so refreshed. Get you a cuddle partner if you're single too and thank me later #singleLife"

See some reactions below;

oskidhansomOh me the thing this days eh girls doesn't send us again.. Well am single and happy so there will be no heart
ginnydurrlynceLMAO .. Don't mind them.. It's allowed.. Better sleep on and don't wake up until dah thing is done with the cuddling..
rohim_rap

kwin__beee who gave him a tailor mannequin?? Datx my concern here n that one that faked hex death won't shut up , with hex career like hole

'I Was Desperate And This Little Angel Came Through For Me' - Lil Kesh Says As He Cuddles A Doll

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...