"May God keep you safe from harm" - Caroline Danjuma Celebrates Ex-Husband, Musa Danjuma

Looks like Nigerian actress Caroline Danjuma and her billionaire ex-husband, Musa Danjuma seems to be friendly exes.

'May God keep you safe from harm' - Caroline Danjuma Celebrates Ex-Husband, Musa Danjuma

The beautiful actress took to her Instagram page this morning to pour encomium on her Ex-husband even though it's not his birthday.

She shared a photo of herself alongside Musa and appreciated him for being the best father to their children.

She wrote:

"Today I will take out time to celebrate this man right here .. I choose to see the beautiful in everything , the positive in negative . To the best father in the world , my closest friend and our backbone for 11 years .. thank you for giving the kids the best of life , for always being there , I will always appreciate you and respect you . May God keep you safe from harm and give you long life . .... no one is perfect but I choose to see the beautiful , .... on behalf of the kids we appreciate you unconditionally.. you are the best dad in the world ..#family #neverburnbridges. All hail the man who goes an extra mile for his children ??????.. #nothisbirthday #appreciationday"

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...