Adesua Etomi Pens Lovely Birthday Message To Her Mother on Her Birthday, today

Newly-wed, Adesua Etomi-Wellington who's currently trending and still trending, thanks to her Husband, Banky W, penned a beautiful birthday message to her mother.

The pretty actress, via Instagram page, share the above photos of her mum from her wedding and wrote;

"Happy Birthday to my hero. Superwoman. My gist partner. My prayer partner. My girlfriend. My mother. I am incredibly blessed to have you as my mum."

"You have taught me everything i know. I am the woman i am today because of God and because of all you taught me.
I have learnt soooo much from you."

Adesua Etomi's Mom praying for her, before her traditional wedding.
Inset: Adesua Etomi's Mom praying for her, before her traditional wedding.

"Because of all we've been through and because of the way I've seen you handle things, i don't walk in fear...i just pray.

"Because of you, i know for myself that God is real, God is great, God is kind and God never fails.
Your life is a living testimony."

"May God reward your labour of love. May he bless you till your cup runs over. May he keep you, Sustain you, uphold you and continually protect you."

Adesua Etomi and Her Parents during her traditional wedding.
Inset: Adesua Etomi and Her Parents during her traditional wedding.

"I love you more than words can express."

"The angels are rejoicing because you're God's beloved and it's your birthday. ???????????????? #prayingmother #myhero"

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...