Beautiful photo of Mercy Johnson's kids in their school uniform

Mother of 3, Mercy Johns has a happy home, and an ever-caring husband..

Her Husband, Prince Odi shared the below beautiful photo of their children, Purity, Henry and Angel all rocking their school uniforms.

He wrote;

"Happy THANKSGIVING DAY Celebration to these Beautiful AMERICANS. Myself and @mercyjohnsonokojie love you guys Dearly."

Meanwhile, Mercy isn't taking it likely with anyone who is wishing that her marriage would crash like other celebrity marriages.

The beautiful actress made this known when a fan posted a comment on her Instagram page after she had posted a video of herself and husband, Prince Odi in which she was singing for him.

"This your husband dey shack you ooo, me u no go end up like Tonto dike ooo," the fan had written on her page. Well Mercy Johnson wasn't having any of those comments as she had some not really nice words for the fan

"bros go chop grass abeg...grow up and wish others well and mock no one," she replied.

This latest development is coming after Mercy posted a video on her Instagram account where she was singing to him. According to her, they are on a three-day getaway.

"Nothing for me ooo. 3days getaway with my [email protected] and trust me he was tired of my singing wats mine? Am warming up for my album sha...hmmm featuring who ooo?Hey Friends....Be anxious for nothing," she captioned the video.

Beautiful Photos of Her Kids;

Henry:

Purity:

Angel, Henry and Purity:

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...