Ubi Franklin Shockingly Shares Photo Of His 1st Child

Ubi Franklin has shared a picture of his daughter, making it known to everyone that he another child beside that from Lilian Esoro.

Ubi Franklin has revealed he has another child, a daughter.

The music executive took to his Instagram account on Thursday, November 23, 2017, to share the photo of the beautiful little girl named Zaneta Christ Ekapong Ubi-ofem.

"There are three requisites to the proper enjoyment of earthly blessings: a thankful reflection on the goodness of the giver; a deep sense of our own unworthiness; and a recollection of the uncertainty of our long possessing them.
"The first will make us grateful; the second, humble; and the third, moderate."Dear Friends Meet my Big Baby My Love My Daughter. Zaneta Christ Ekapong Ubi-ofem #ProudDad fTwo #jaydenoldersister," he captioned the photo.

Now, this latest revelation will come as a surprise to many as no one expected that Ubi would father another child. Apparently, this child in the picture is older than the son he has with his estranged wife, Lilian Esoro.
However some commenters who took the post personal, said the little girl is his brother's daughter and he is seeking attention with thee post;

It would be recalled that Ubi Franklin and Lilian Esoro got married on November 1, 2015, in a high-profile celebrity wedding.

They welcomed their son, Jayden on July 18, 2016, but cracks in their marriage became obvious in October 2016, as they attended events and engagements separately.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...