Ebuka's Agbada: Emmanuel Ugolee Writes An Interesting Piece About What It Takes To Get The Attention Of Nigerians

Ebuka's Agbada: Emmanuel Ugolee Writes An Interesting Piece About What It Takes To Get The Attention Of Nigerians

Veteran broadcaster, Emmanuel Ugolee has weighed in on the trending Ebuka's Agbada with this interesting write-up.

He shared the controversial photo of Ebuka from the big brother house that got people talking and also shared his Agbada photo that broke the Nigerian internet few days ago.

According to him; What does it take to get you attention? Read below....

"I am very proud of Ebuka Obi Uchendu. Ironically, not entirely for the same reasons he is becoming a serial world record internet breaker. Lol
In fact the contrast between both the reasons is the reason I write this.

Have you met the young man in person? The air around him leaves him helplessly likeable. Humbly strange for someone who knows many find his look striking. Ebuka is violently intelligent and his sense of humor is hardly rivaled. The character behind the 6 foot plus hunk is even more imposing.
I saw a post once on IG where someone was asking God to give him a friend like whoever had that Banky proposal picture taken & kept the secret for that long. I said lucky me, he was my friend for a few months but has been my brother for 11years. Ebuka, my no1 confidant today
Lets say not all may get a chance to see this personal side to him so what about his public professional performance?

With a masters degree, Ebuka has been outstanding in every genre. Remarkable columnist for Thisday newspaper & TV host. As monstrously successful a host as IK had been with the BB franchise, not one tweet from the public insinuated he was missed when Ebuka came thru.

With all of his hard work, I haven't read a single article praising the young man for his successes and labour. They have neither been itemised or hailed as a source of inspiration.

But alas! He has shown again for the second time what it takes to make the world go gaga for you. First by wrongfully parking his organ and now by wearing one attire
Is this what it takes to get your attention dear youth world of mine? How many more people go completely unnoticed with amazing feats achieved because of what we worry about the most

The best Debola got for making Obama rise to his feet was a few tweets from his close friends. Does Kemi Adetigba need a mans attire to get acknowledged for what she's done in the mans world? Common people
I am certain that in 50yrs when our grand kids recount the legends of our generation, Ebuka would not wish to be remembered as the one that wore the Agbada. That's no Wole Soyinka status

Worry about outdoing him b4 you worry about his tailors number dear youngster-
Emma Ugolee"

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...