#BAAD2017: Wizkid regrets missing Banky W and Adesua's wedding, reveals where their church wedding will hold

Wizkid has declared how unhappy he is, following unforeseen circumstances that made him miss Banky W's wedding to his fiance, Adesua currently holding in Lagos.

#BAAD2017: Wizkid regrets missing Banky W and Adesua's wedding, reveals where their church wedding will hold

The Starboy wrote under the comment section of his picture as thus: "Missing this is hurting my soul"...

He also shared a photo of the singer on his Instagram page, and wrote; "My big brother and boss for life! Love u bro ❤️ see u in cape town! God bless your day! Lorecial day☹️ We go rock church wedding ..Love forever!"

Banky W and Toolz
Inset: Banky W and Toolz

Wizkid also "revealed" that Banky W's White wedding will hold in Cape Town, South Africa.

He wrote on Snapchat also: "Depressed I'm missing #BAAB today! Na me go open church for cape town!"

Wizkid was under Banky W's EME record label, before leaving to form his own label, Starboy.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...