Lola And Peter Okoye Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Photos

Today is the 4th wedding anniversary of Lola and Peter Okoye. The both of them have been together for 13 years and today makes it the 4th year since they became legally married.

Lola shared a picture to celebrate the wedding anniversary and laced it with an emotional message.

She wrote:

"13 years together and today makes it 4 years since we became husband and wife! Phew, what a journey; two beautiful kids later! I have become such a strong woman because of this story of ours. I thank the Almighty God for you in our lives. You are an amazing father and partner.

A good provider and best of all my friend. Peter Okoye you are such a kind and generous man, it saddens me that most that judge you know not the true person that you are and those that know you are blessed to have you in their lives.

Your talent is timeless and your heart is priceless. We have screamed at eachother and we have cried together as well, but all in all we have grown to understand one another's strengths and weaknesses and we are now in a good place.

May God guide you in all that you do and may He continue to bless you for us my dearest husband and most importantly may He stand for us when the world is against us. Happy anniversary".

Her Husband also shared his own celebratory message.

13yrs together and today makes it 4years we got married And after all this time, you are still Amazing to me @lolaomotayo_okoye . HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

See more below :

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...