Nicki Minaj Attempts To Break The Internet With These Jaw Dropping Photos

A new racy photo and behind the scenes video released from Nicki Minaj's trending shoot for Paper Magazine show her not only grabbing her breasts with her hands, but also licking them while posing for a photographer.

The rapper and actress made it clear she did not approve of Nicki Minaj's new Paper Magazine cover during the CBS talk show on Wednesday, November 15.

Her words: "I worked with Nicki, I got to know her on 'Barbershop'... she's a nice person, she's an amazing rapper, and as a lyricist I respect her... but as a woman, from my point of view, personally, I would not be able to do that.

I think in this climate, it's not good. I think every artist has a right to express themselves however they want to express themselves and I respect that as well. .

For me personally, as I started coming up in the business, I started realizing that young girls were looking up to me and younger people were looking up to me, and that, not that you want to be a role model, but it becomes what you become, it is what you are.

As I've gotten older ... I'd just rather be a voice that's uplifting... I can be a voice for those girls that might not have a voice, in a different way without showing myself off ... For the Nicki fans, I love her, respect her. Go women in hip hop. It's not my thing. I just don't think it's right. Personally. Period. That's it."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...