"Timaya isn't a dancehall artiste, he should still be selling plantain chips" - Shatta Wale

Shatta wale isn't yielding anytime soon, despite the backlash he's received from Nigerians...

He started when he declared in an interview that Wizkid isn't a superstar and as thus shouldn't be regarded higher than Ghanaian Artistes.

'Timaya isn't a dancehall artiste, he should still be selling plantain chips' - Shatta Wale

"I will not see Wizkid and be stunned, I rather want him to see me and be amazed because I don't see anything extraordinary about him, even though he claims to the best African artiste...".

He then called on Ghanaian artistes to start respecting themselves and stop rating Nigerian artistes high above them.

Dammy Krane, a Nigerian singer, quickly supported the dancehall artiste, and this has caused mixed reactions among Folks on Social Media.

'Timaya isn't a dancehall artiste, he should still be selling plantain chips' - Shatta Wale

They described Krane as a traitor of the land, and as such, they passed him on to other countries, Some comments;

"On behalf of all Nigerians we hereby offer @dammy_krane to Ghanaian's as a burnt Offering nd to show u that we still gat love for u guys no matter wat"

"No way On behalf of responsible Ghanaians we reject A thief as burnt offering and send him to Zimbabwe"

"On behalf of Zimbabwe citizens we are too busy with the coup going on,we won't have anybody available to receive him.. send him back to prison"

"The prison is filled up with prisoners with good heart. They surely don't need a new thief from Yaba left. They've decided to pass him to them ancestors"

"I'm the spokesman of the ancestral world, we here by reject this offering and forward him back to Nigeria.."

"Being a first class Nigerian citizen, we hereby reject him and hand him over to the Kenyans. He would fit in their well."

"Orunmila just posted on his snap that he doesn't need thieves as burnt offerings that I should on behalf of him send 'it' to Liberia."

"Liberia is busy with the upcoming elections and with all due respect we humbly forward him to Cameroon."

Shatta Wale didn't stop his beef with Wizkid.. He has continued with Timaya... He described Timaya as a wack singer, who should be selling plantain chips.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...