I Love The Way He Thinks - TY Bello Says As She Shares Beautiful New Portraits Of Mr Eazi

I Love The Way He Thinks - TY Bello Says As She Shares Beautiful New Portraits Of Mr Eazi

According to celebrity photographer TY Bello, she is in awe of one of the most hated Nigerians on social media.

TY, who is also an artiste recently shot singer Mr Eazi and confessed to loving his person. She captioned the photos shared on her IG page;

Mr Eazi looking fly .. I totally enjoyed making images of him for @gtbank Mheeeern @mreazi needs to write a book .. or something .seriously .. I was totally inspired by the story of how he got into music .. I love the way he thinks .. clearly this dude is giving it everything and he's about to amaze us some more .. Big thank you to the amazing team that rocked this .. let's do this again!!

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...