Adesua Etomi's looking beautiful at her bridal shower

Banky W's wife-to-be, Adesua Etomi has shared a very beautiful picture of herself, during her bridal shower. She was dressed in a beautiful white dress made by TUBO.

"Bride to be," her sash said. She shared the photo with the caption, "One step closer to you," referencing her approaching marriage to Banky W.

She wrote:

"One step closer to you...?? Dress by @tubo__. Make-up by @suashcaramel. Hair and nails by @hairbykokobeautylounge. Photo by @chux_anthony. #BAAD2017. #Adesuasroyalbridalshower. #Adesuasroyalshower. #Adesuasbridalshower"

Adesua Etomi had revealed in on social media how she met Banky W.

According to her: "I went to an event in 2015 and I suppose that was the beginning of something amazing because once Banky saw me, he decided that he was going to be my biggest fan.

"He slid into my DM and sent the funniest message and that was how we became friends. At the time, I wasn't interested in anything but a friendship and he was very respectful of that and so we stayed just friends for about a year and a half.

"Our friendship opened my eyes to a lot of things. Opened my eyes to the type of man Olubankole is and WHAT A MAN. WHAT A MIGHTY GOOD MAN.

Update:
Below are more pictures from the bridal shower;

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...