Comedian Acapella Narrowly Escapes Ghastly Motor Accident In Abuja

Comedian Acapella has a lot to be grateful for after surving a ghastly car accident in Abuja with just a scratch on his hand.

The talented comedian took to his Instagram page to share pictures from the accident and wrote;

After a Good Show on Sunday Evening in the Capital city (Abuja), On my way to the airport coming back to Lagos, Few minutes away from the airport, the unimaginable happened. I can't explain what what happened within the space of 5 secs.

The Uber Driver Left His Lane And Ran Into Another OnGoing Vehicle. My Aiz For The First Time In My Life Saw What I Can Not Explain, The Countless Tumbles That The Car Went Through.

After A While There Was A Calm, And Here God Showed Me His Mighty Deeds Again.

I Came Out Clean With Just A Little Cut On My Right Hand, Driver Was Very Okay Too With A Little Cut As Well.

Only A Fool Says To Himself "THERE IS NO GOD". Can't Thank "GOD" Enough For Sparing My Life... Be Rest Assured That I'm Typing This Myself, Sound And Okay...

I Make People Happy, People Will Not Cry For My Sakes, I Will Not Be Mourned Before My Time. AMEN ??? God Bless Us All With Long Life.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...