'I don't want to be castrated' - Veteran actor Sadiq Daba down with prostrate cancer; cries out

'I don't want to be castrated' - Veteran actor Sadiq Daba down with prostrate cancer; cries out

Veteran actor, Sadiq Daba is not having the best of times and enjoying the acclaim that a true veteran deserves.

Sadiq Daba has been diagnosed with prostate cancer. This is coming barely months after the actor was hospitalised for months due to leukemia.

Punch's Sunday Scoop put a call through to him during the week to find out how he was doing. And here is what actor Sadiq said:

"Right now, I have a catheter inserted into my joystick to ease the movement of urine. I have been in and out of hospitals for a while now.

Next week, I also have to go for a biopsy to determine if I would need to do a major surgery. I have leukemia to battle with, then this prostate issue comes in. The pain is just too much for me.

I believe I have paid my dues. For those who know about my situation and want to help, they are welcome. Everything that I have to do is tied to money. There is no drug that is cheap."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...