'You will regret calling me a nobody' - Hushpuppi's babymama tells him, also slams Mompha

'You will regret calling me a nobody' - Hushpuppi's babymama tells him, also slams Mompha
Instagram big boy, Hushpuppi has got lots of fight coming for him as his baby mama has joined the list of those drawing the battle line against him. She revealed she's a married woman, but then she was a single mother, with a deadbeat babydaddy, Hushpuppi.

Recall Mompha while responding to Hushpuppi on Social media, revealed that Hush has a 4-year-old son, whom he's never seen, and taken care of. This seems to be true, as now, His babymama has also revealed Hushpuppi called her yesterday, and called her a nobody.

Hushpuppi's babymama, Miss Sho, who claimed he called her a 'nobody' wrote;

Here's what she wrote on Instagram while sharing the below photo;

This was sent to me and as you can see @hushpuppi has said iv given him a son in 2013 and has mentioned our son's name on his snapchat.

To all the single mothers with a deadbeat dad there is light at the end of the tunnel. Just as God blessed me with a wonderful husband he can do the same for you.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...