I Will Pay Bobrisky Bride Price of 200million Naira - Nigerian Man Reveals (Photo)

I Will Pay Bobrisky Bride Price of 200million Naira - Nigerian Man Reveals (Photo)

When popular internet personality Bobrisky announced that any man interested in paying his bride price will have to part with N200million, many paid no attention.

But it appears one man is willing to pay this huge sum. One engineer Frank who is based in Port Harcourt has revealed his 'desire to take Bobrisky home to mama.'

He made this known in a message he sent to NAIJ on Facebook. See his post below:

"I will pay Bobrisky bride prize of 200million naira. A Port Harcourt base contractor popularly known as Engr frank."

However, it is unknown if Engineer Frank is serious or joking about his longing for Bobrisky.

Meanwhile, Bobrisky took to his Snapchat page to list how anyone interested in becoming G.ay can live a successful life.

"If you don't have money to take care of yourself, then stop being G.ay or take care of yourself, so you can find yourself a good man to buy you joy and wealth.

1. Learn how to stick to one partner; if you wanna mess around, you own your life, no one can dictate to you.

2. Learn to love yourself first before helping others. Go for medical check up on your health two times in three months. Please, don't go to a roadside nurse and do the checkup o. I mean travel out of the country for a full checkup. The USA is the best place you can go.

3. Use condoms if you really wanna mess around.

4. Eat good meals, I mean more of vegetables and fruits.

5. This is the most important one: if you wanna be G.ay or want to take a d**k, you need to have money. I mean, be rich to always look after yourself. Your partners' own is just to c*m inside you, that's all. But now, it's left for you to know how to take that c*m outside," he wrote.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...