"I spend quite a lot of money" - Hushpuppi as he shares photo of himself about to board a private jet

'I spend quite a lot of money' - Hushpuppi as he shares photo of himself about to board a private jet

Hushpuppi has shared his first social media post, since his dirty, messy fight with his former close friend turned enemy, Mompha.

The Malaysian-Based Big Boy shared a picture of himself about to board a private jet, and wrote; "for somebody who is broke, I spend quite a lot of money".

'I spend quite a lot of money' - Hushpuppi as he shares photo of himself about to board a private jet

He wrote as the full caption of the photo; "For somebody who is broke, I spend quite a lot of money. For someone who's living a fake life, I think I have an amazing life. God if this life is fake, please continue to grant it for me, I don't want real life'.

Meanwhile, Mompha in his latest rant has said that Hushpuppi has a 4-year-old son, he never takes care of, and has never met.. He even went as far as sharing a screenshot of the conversation he had with Hushpuppi's Baby Mama. [Read The Full Details and Screenshots Here]

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...