'I hate when Yahoo Boys make so much noise.. Money wey u no work for' - Bobrisky says

'I hate when Yahoo Boys make so much noise.. Money wey u no work for' - Bobrisky says
Male barbie, Bobrisky is back on the news for his usual snapchat rants and this time he is coming for internet fraudsters or 'yahoo boys'.

The controversial cross-dresser took to his famous snapchat to write about how people who work hard for money are better than guys who get money through fraudulent means e.g 'Yahoo'

He wrote; "If you are popping 20k drinks in the club with your hard earned money, and you see some people popping N2 million drinks with yahoo money, Abeg is you that pop 20k that is the champion because you work hard to get your money"

He further went on to say this; "Yahoo boys can hustle and live a lowkey life, no problem with that. But i hate when they disturb the streets with so much noise. Money wey u no work for"

See the posts below:

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...