"Don Jazzy Is A Broke Tenant, DBanj Is Hustling Everyday To Feed" - Filmmaker Onyeka Nwelue

'Don Jazzy Is A Broke Tenant, DBanj Is Hustling Everyday To Feed' - Filmmaker Onyeka Nwelue

Here's a piece Onyeka Nwelue, a Writer, teacher and Filmmaker wrote on his Instagram Page. Read Below:
Dear Young Nigerians,
Garb yourself with some self-esteem, self-confidence and self-pride. We are all poor. Us and the celebrities. All the celebrities in Nigeria.
Linda Ikeji is not a celebrity. She is a business woman. So she is not one of those broke celebrities.

'Don Jazzy Is A Broke Tenant, DBanj Is Hustling Everyday To Feed' - Filmmaker Onyeka Nwelue

Every celebrity in Nigeria is broke. They are like me. They don't have the money they tell you they have. Many of them I have seen their bank statements. I don't care if they start avoiding me now. I know better. Stop feeling inadequate, young people. You see as I beg for money publicly, that is how these celebrities suffer and beg for money secretly.

When I was writing Hip-Hop is Only for Children, I spent time travelling with many of them and I know the truth. Let them shut up. Now HushPuppi and his bitches have dragged Ugo Mozie into their rubbish.

Don Jazzy is a tenant. He is broke. Forget everything.

D'Banj is hustling every day to feed.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...