'You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Keep Your Accolades'- Reekado Banks Claps Back At Music Producer Who Hailed Him

'You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Keep Your Accolades'- Reekado Banks Claps Back At Music Producer Who Hailed Him

A music producer, @_trellonline, who took to social media to hail Reekado Banks, was taken for a walk down the memory lane by the Mavins act.

@_trellonline, via Twitter, hailed the Reekado Banks, says he is one of the realest artiste.

He wrote;

@Reekado Banks is one of the realest artist i know. Big ups brozayy

This apparently did not go down well with the 'Ladies and gentlemen' crooner as he clapped back at the music producer.

He stated;

I remember this handle...you insulted me two years ago! Keep your accolades biko

23 year old Ayoleyi Hanniel Solomon, better known by his stage name Reekado Banks, is a Nigerian recording artist, singer and songwriter. He is currently signed to Mavin Record.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...