"If you still doubt the Mighty hands of God, take a look at me now" - Tonto Dikeh

'If you still doubt the Mighty hands of God, take a look at me now' - Tonto Dikeh

Tonto Dikeh shared the below cute photo with her son, and wrote as the caption; "If you still doubt the Mighty hands of God,Take a look at me now. Am still in awe of all God has and is doing for my Family. Thank God we don't look like what we have been through. Thank God for your Grace lord'."

'If you still doubt the Mighty hands of God, take a look at me now' - Tonto Dikeh

It is no longer news that Tonto Dikeh and her estranged husband, Churchill Oladunni are now separated but what's news is the never-ending and rants from both parties.

When Tonto Dikeh got married to Churchill Oladunni, it looked like a union blessed from heaven, it didn't take too long before fights and drama enveloped the marriage.

Tonto Dikeh had her bride price returned to Churchill's family in the wake of several reports of domestic violence which she claimed to have encountered while living with him.

While everyone thought that was going to be the end of the drama, Churchill Oladunni fired back by releasing a video where he gave a detailed account of how Tonto Dikeh allegedly packed out of their matrimonial home, even got arrested while in Ghana by the police authority for domestic violence.

Tonto Dikeh who wasn't going to let sleeping dogs lie, came out on several occasions to debunk the claims that Churchill Oladunni took care of her, she even went as far as saying she spent the sum of N10M on their wedding.

It's one day, one drama for Tonto Dikeh, as we begin to wonder when would the drama clouding the end of this marriage end?

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...