Tonto Dikeh Expresses Love for Gucci Addict, Hushpuppi

Nigerians are speculating on social media after Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh who is engaged in a bitter battle with her husband Olakunle Churchill following accusations and counter accusations of cheating, today wished Nigerian socialite, Ray Hushpuppi quick recovery from sickness.

People were attracted to her goodwill message after she expressed love to Hushpuppi saying 'I love you'.

Hushpuppi has been under the radar of many Nigerians who have continued to question his source of income. Singer Kcee once threatened to petition the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission to investigate Hushpuppi over alleged internet fraud.

Many people have raised an eyebrow over the latest relationship between the duo as Tonto is in a serious marital mess with her husband. The duo have been fighting crazy on social media for months now. Tonto went to the extent of calling her husband an internet fraudster. Many people are now questioning the actress if she is attracted to people whose source of income are questionable.

Expressing the goodwill message on Facebook, Tonto wrote: "Zaddy God gat you real big!!!

You are healed in Jesus name..

The healing hands of God rest Upon you,I speak divine health and healing into your body and bones..I decree that every illl yolk be broken in Jesus name..
I love you Ray,Stay safe�
#YOUR FAVOURITE DRAMA QUEEN."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...