Peter Okoye Show Off His Customized "Mr P" Pendant

Peter Okoye Show Off His Customized 'Mr P' Pendant

Psquare's Peter Okoye who just signed a partnership deal with Empire, an American distribution company and record label based in San Francisco, California has shared a photo of himself flaunting a customized pendant with his new stage name, Mr. P.
Peter Okoye Show Off His Customized 'Mr P' Pendant

Recall, The singer who had before now disclosed that he has gone solo, replied a curious fan who asked him what songs he'd be performing in a show, whether that of Mr P or of P-Square's.

Yesterday, he announced that he was pausing his US tour, to come back to Nigerian to spend time with his family.

He wrote;
#MissingMyfamily Special shout out to all my people in the UNITED STATE Of AMERICA?? for the love and support. I really appreciate??? But I need a break after Dallas tomorow to go see my LOVELY family back home and I will continue on the 20th in Houston ?? Oakland ?? Dc and ?? Seattle ??? and then announce CANADA?? and Europe Date?? Legooo! #MrP #KoolestDude #coolitdown #BookAndBusy Cc @nonyedambizness @wandoskie @mecafitness.ng #MyKoolestFamily @cameronokoye10 #Aliona @lolaomotayo_okoye Papa is coming home soonest???? #EnergyRenewal

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...