Peter Okoye Brags About Being a Great Singer, a Multi-instrumentalist And Also a Great Dancer

Peter Okoye Brags About Being a Great Singer, a Multi-instrumentalist And Also a Great Dancer

Peter Okoye has taken to social media to reveal why he is a great musician, according to him he sings very well, he is a multi-instrumentalist and also a great dancer.

Read what he wrote about himself;

"Things that you don't know about me! Don't be deceived by what they told y'all. I AM! and I repeat! I AM A GREAT SINGER and A Multi-instrumentalist and A Great Dancer! Don't be Deceived! One love?? #DontJudgeMe #TimeWillTell ????????? #KoolestDude #MrP#AirC

Perhaps the musician is coming out to counter the claims made by his brother Paul in an interview last year where he told the Mavins crew that Peter, doesn't sing or write songs.

''I went to the Mavin studio to meet Tiwa. When I got there, she asked for the CD and I told her Paul didn't give me any CD, so I called him again and gave the phone to Tiwa and [he] told her on phone that the CD is at Omole, so I got into the studio, recorded my verse and when I finished, everybody was clapping. I was surprised to realize that Paul had [told] them that I don't sing or write songs.'
I felt really bad and betrayed, but I covered up for him. I jokingly asked Teebillz if they gave him Red Label and he said yes, so I was like you guys caused it, and we laughed over it.
So when my assistant went to pick up the CD, Paul and Jude started shouting at him to 'ask Peter what is he doing at the Mavin studio? He knows how we work.'
The next day, I went to Paul and told him how I felt when I heard what he said. Only for Jude to say that he made Paul the lead singer of P-Square 8 years ago! A leader leads, he doesn't destroy.'

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...