"I'm The S-ex Goddess Of Our Time" - Actress Seyi Hunter (Photo)

'I'm The S-ex Goddess Of Our Time' - Actress Seyi Hunter (Photo)

Nollywood actress and CEO, Hunters Media International, Seyi Hunter, leaves no stone unturned whenever she is provoked to vent on sensitive issues.

Seyi Hunter The eloquent actress who has been heavily criticized over a sex Vlog she recently launched, 'Sinful Friday with Seyi Hunter Uncensored', has finally broken silence.

In an exclusive chat with Potpourri, the daring actress, who is set to première her latest movie, Feret, crowned herself a 'sex goddess', bragging that Nigerians are supposed to applaud her for coming up with an educational innovation instead of condemning her.

"My sex vlog is extremely educative; I teach people how to have great sex and MouthAction, how to enjoy it while at it and crave for more. Most couples are suffering in silence because they do not enjoy sex with their partners.

Sex is life, Sex is food. The bloody hypocrites out there should love me; I should be praised because I'm the sex goddess of our time.

There are so much health benefits in MouthAction, sex itself, kissing, romance and a whole lot of things involve sex. Semen and vaginal juice cure high blood pressure and cancer.

I've gotten great reviews from people out there, while some still think because I'm a lady and a Nigerian I have no business talking about sex.

If you've not seen any of my videos I'm sure your spouse is cheating. My videos are your only solution to a happy and healthy sex life. Before you criticise me, be informed that it's uncensored", she stated boldly.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...