"I Am Alive And Strong" - Veteran Actor Sadiq Daba

'I Am Alive And Strong' - Veteran Actor Sadiq Daba

Veteran broadcaster and actor, Sadiq Daba has reacted to reports that his health is seriously deteriorating..

According to the veteran, all his well with him, and he's not dying from leukaemia.

Recall, a Nollywood filmmaker, Sunny McDon, had on Thursday called the public's attention to Daba's condition via a Facebook post.

McDon wrote;

"Dear colleagues and friends in Nollywood, especially some of us that date back to NTA days, please put a call to Sadiq Daba.

He needs your voice of encouragement now please,"

Now, in response, the veteran broadcaster and actor had thanked all wishers for reaching out to him but allayed fears suggesting he is dying.

"I am not dead nor dying !! God has been and will Always be faithful to me and my plight, because that is my covenant with Him".

"My doctors have been wonderful and I am responding to treatment. .....my love and thanks to all those who have called to sympathize and empathize with me.....God bless you."

Daba had in a recent interview with TheCable , revealed that he stopped drinking in 2013 after he was diagnosed with leukaemia.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...