BBNaija Housemate Uriel Reacts To Anthony Joshua Not Wanting To Settle Down For The Next 10 Years

BBNaija Housemate Uriel Reacts To Anthony Joshua Not Wanting To Settle Down For The Next 10 Years

This is not the first time former BBNaija housemate, Uriel Oputa has openly professed her love for Anthony Joshua.
However, it seems her hope of hooking the World Heavyweight Boxing title holder is slowly getting dashed as the Champ announced that he doesn't have time for girls and wont settle down for the next 10 years.

After the news broke out on major blogs, Uriel jokingly or seriously took to her Instagram page to make it clear that she can't afford to wait that long to nab him cos she might have reached menopause by 10 years time.

She posted

I rebuke every word.. Holy Ghost fireeeeeeeeee . My eggs will be dried up in ten years.. one told me she don move o just na.. biko nu..mu na gi Nwoke oma lord i put my eggs in your hands.. they will not lack.. eggs it is a lie you will flourish .. ogini bu 10 years biko... i will train you myself .. training and fufu = Hope. Biko people of instagram join me for prayers 6pm tonight.. free maltina for all

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...