I Don't Like Midnight S*x - Nollywood Actress Abimbola

I Don't Like Midnight S*x - Nollywood Actress Abimbola

Nollywood Actress and On Air Personality, Abimbola Oni has professed her disdain for midnight s*x. She said that after hussling all through the day, she doesn't think midnight s*x is a good way to relax.

"s*x for me could happen anytime. At times midnight s*x can be annoying; especially after the whole hustle during the day." she said.

The actress revealed this while speaking with NewTelegraph . She added: "I'm thrilled about this project because my people are going to see me in another angle. It is very educative and makes young girls to think properly before taking up any action."

Bimbo urged her fans to keep supporting her, saying without the love from her fans, she won't be where she is today. She added that, even though, the country is going through hard times, this is the time to be our brother's keeper; stop the killings and spread love not war.

She also gave a brief insight into her background, "I'm a Banking and Finance graduate from Lagos State University. I'm a Nollywood actress.

I got into the movie industry ten years ago by attending PEFTI owned by Wale Adenuga and later joined Mr. Murphy Afolabi who is now my Boss, before moving on to other professional aspects of the business.

All thanks to God and to my wonderful parents. I have featured in over 20 movies but I can only remember and mention the big ones that you all know like, 'Omo Oshodi','Oja Erupe', 'Eega', 'Obelu', 'Eru Aya', 'Alapendede' and some few soaps, like 'Super Story', 'Shades of Peace', 'Boomerang', 'This Life' and lots more. I'm also a red carpet host." she revealed.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...