I Want to Be Daddy Freeze's Babymama, I F*cking Love Him - Goddess of X, Maheeda Reveals

I Want to Be Daddy Freeze's Babymama, I F*cking Love Him - Goddess of X, Maheeda Reveals

Controversial Nigerian singer and self acclaimed Goddess of X, Caroline Sam, popularly known as Maheeda, has taken to her Instagram page to profess her undying lover for Lagos-based OAP, Daddy Freeze.

The Naija Bad Girl as she is fondly called by her fans who is a mother of a 16-year-old pretty daughter, opened up that she would love to be a babymama to the Cool FM OAP, but that both of them have partners, adding that she love him so f**king much.

She shared a cute photo of Daddy Freeze and wrote; "This @daddyfreeze of a guy, me I for like to be his baby mama but..... we get partners... I just love him so f*cking much ... abeg abe make we hide do small ? Nahhh him be pastor.. chei see my life?"

Here's her full post;

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...