I Caught an Actress with Charm in Her Bag - Nollywood's Sarah Ebhota Speaks on Juju for Movie Roles

I Caught an Actress with Charm in Her Bag - Nollywood's Sarah Ebhota Speaks on Juju for Movie Roles

While speaking in an exclusive interview with Vanguard newspaper, Nollywood actress, Chidinma Nwadike, opened a can of worms on Nigerian stars, revealing that many actresses, mentioning up to 80% of them, use charms to get movie roles.

Her shocking revelation which has been attracting varied reactions from different quarters, another actress, Sarah Ebhota, has added fuel to the fire, adding more substance to Nwadike's claim by saying she had once caught a Nollywood actress with a charm hidden in her bag.

The Edo State-born actress who after her secondary education, Sarah Ebhota auditioned for a role in 'Alahaji Maga', a movie that was to launch her into stardom, said in a chat that what Chidinma Nwadike said is true. "I will say it is true that many actresses use charms to get movie roles because there's this film 'Juju wood' that showed where actors and actresses use charms to get roles."

The screen star who has starred in movies such as Kawasaki, 'Would You Still Love Me, Warriors Against His Kingdom and many more, added; "In some cases, like some locations I have been, you see the cast fighting themselves spiritually just because of a role. And I have once seen a charm in an actress' bag at a location in Asaba.

"That's what I have to say about that but as for me I strongly believe in God, he gave me the talent and He has been supporting me. God is my strength," she said.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...