Princess Vitarah 'Wants Threesome' S*x with Tonto Dikeh and Speed Darlington in Leaked DMs (Photos)

Princess Vitarah 'Wants Threesome' S*x with Tonto Dikeh and Speed Darlington in Leaked DMs (Photos)

Popular US-based Nigerian female rapper, Princess Vitarah, who few months ago, set the internet on fire after she released a music video titled 'Nigerian P*ssy' is back again.

Few days ago, the Nigerian P*ssy rapper, Princess Vitarah and another controversial US-based Nigerian rapper, Speed Darlington, ignited a feud on social media when Vitarah sent Darlington a DM asking that they start a fake feud so as to gain followership on Instagram.

Speed leaked their DM, mocked her and asked his fans to troll her.

In her response, Princess Vitarah dismissed his music. "You are not a musician, you are not a rapper. You don't rap. You are a comedian. But your career wasn't taking off, so you started doing music," she said in the eviscerating video.

In yet another leaked Instagram DM, the duo are now talking s*x. The Bangdadadang crooner took to his Instagram and revealed his chat with the female rapper in which she talks about wanting a threesome with Tonto Dikeh.

"The only way I would ever sex with you is threesome with [Tonto] Dikeh," said Vitarah in the DM.

Darlington who laughed off Vitarah's suggestion captioned the post, "I will never share my Tontolet with anybody EVER. She is too special for experiment."

And before you wonder why Tonto Dikeh is being dragged into all this mess, she had earlier declared support for Darlington and ever since, she has been the favourite name on his disrespectful tongue.

See their conversation below:

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...