"Those Thinking I Want To Make Money Through IDPs Are Mad" - 2Face Blasts Critics

'Those Thinking I Want To Make Money Through IDPs Are Mad' - 2Face Blasts Critics

Nigerian Top Artiste, 2face Idibia has reacted to comments that he wants to make money through the Internal Displaced person (IDP).

The living legend declared people thinking in that direction are not mentally stable.

​He explained that proceeds ​were specifically meant for the Internally Displaced Persons, ​IPDs, to donate to their plight and alleviate their suffering.

"My attention is focused more on the individuals and organizations concerned with providing support for IDPs; people who murmur about hidden agenda don't matter.

"If they are pessimists and haters then they need to be saved from themselves", he ​told Vanguard.

2face added,

​"​The 2face foundation's first activity in January 2017 was Project 1.4-1.4, with which we sought to raise N14​million​ in 14 days to assist IDP intervention work being undertaken by winners of the 2face peace awards.
​"​We launched million voices for peace project in 2012 and have a rich history of peace building initiatives.
​"​It's primarily in the interest of peace that I called for the February 6th peaceful protest​.
"​And for anyone who thinks my image needs redemption for my commitment to peace building, I have absolutely no comment"

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...