Skales reacts after being accused of hating for ignoring Wizkid's birthday

Starboy Wizkid celebrated his birthday yesterday and replications poured in. One notably missing birthday wish was from Baseline Records artiste, Skales.

The former label mate was accused by a fan of of hating the 'Come Closer' crooner because he never gave Wizkid a birthday shout out.

Skales fought back asked his follower why he never wrote about that during his own birthday. He concluded by saying 'I no see where hating dey, make everybody dey their lane'.

See his tweet below...

You would recall that the duo has bad blood between them after Skales alleged that Wizkid didnt do anything for him.

During Multi TV's 'Let's Talk Entertainment' programme, the singer revealed that he now sees himself growing in the eyes of the public and also some other people look up to him as a role model.

"That's one of the mistakes I made and I feel like I'm growing in the eyes of the public so definitely, I know that you can never benefit from things like that. So I've become a better person now, I'm more grown now, I've realized that I'm a role model, a lot of people look up to me and so there's some mistakes I cannot do," Skales Said.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...