Bobrisky Says He's Getting Engaged, Moving To California Permanently

Bobrisky has declared he's getting engaged to his Bae, but then, he'd move permanently to the United States, probably because of Nigeria's Law? Perhaps?

He wrote on Snapchat, that his "long-term" bae wants him off Snapchat, after their engagement, as they'd be making California their new home.

"I'm getting engaged in America and I will move to California permanently," he said, adding, "Will miss Nigeria. I pray bae don't engage me yet."

This comes weeks after Bob said SHE will undergo a Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL), which will be performed in Beverly Hills, California, by the famous plastic surgeon, Dr Tarick K. Smiley. The average cost of a BBL in Beverly Hills is $7000.

Bobrisky left Lagos for Chicago in May, and has since been moving from city to city where he attends events and return to taunt his followers with the photos.

Now, he says he will be moving permanently to the place where he will not be easily judged for his life style, we wonder if he really will be abandoning the Lagos mansion he moved into only months ago.

Whatever be the case, we are keeping up with Bobrisky!

See his posts:

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...