Don Jazzy Is Not Cheating Me - Reekado Banks Replies To Rumor

Don Jazzy Is Not Cheating Me - Reekado Banks Replies To Rumor

Several reports have it that Ayoleyi Hanniel Solomon, aka Reekado Banks is not rewarded handsomely by Mavin.

It was alleged that the label gets the bulk of the money you make through shows, endorsements etc, and that only a meager amount gets to him.

Banks denies this "If Mavin is taking majority of the money, how come I was able to build my mum a house and I'm building a school?

I also drive nice cars. It is business, and we knew what we were getting into by signing the contract with Mavin. If I wasn't comfortable with it, I wouldn't have signed it."

He has denied that there is some sort of rivalry between him, Korede Bello and Di'ja; "There is no form of rivalry among us and we see each other frequently; we only have healthy competition.

Everybody is constantly trying to record the best song, and it's not just between me, Korede and Di'ja. It is the same with the whole Mavin crew.

Don Jazzy, Altims and Baby Fresh are always trying to produce the best beats. All the artistes also work hard to put out hit records. To a very large extent, that is even one of the things pushing the label.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...