Our relationship wasn't built on 100% truth - Jay Z talks marriage with Beyonce

Our relationship wasn't built on 100% truth - Jay Z talks marriage with Beyonce

Rapper Jay Z has admitted his marriage to multi-award winning artiste, Beyonce 'wasn't totally built on 100 per cent truth'.

The 47-year-old rapper who married Beyonce Knowles nine years ago - admitted the 'hardest thing' he's ever had to do is facing up to potential difficulties in his union and trying to work them out.

He said:

'This is my real life. I just ran into this place and we built this big, beautiful mansion of a relationship that wasn't totally built on the 100 per cent truth and it starts cracking.
'Things start happening that the public can see. Then we had to get to a point of, "OK, tear this down and let's start from the beginning ... It's the hardest thing I've ever done."'
'I was on a boat, and I had the best time. I was like, "Man, this is great." Then she had to leave. I was, like, crushed. "Man, I don't even feel like this. What is happening to my body right now? I don't even feel like this. Did I just say... Don't leave?"'

The mogul, who recently dropped an album, 4:44 admitted his relationship with wife, Beyonce, has been 'uncomfortable' at times due to being in the public eye, but insists the key to their union is honesty.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...