"I grew up in poverty and I don't ever want to go back to that again" - Patoranking

'I grew up in poverty and I don't ever want to go back to that again' - Patoranking

Patoranking has tasted the good life of fame and riches and doesn't wish to ever go back to poverty.

In a recent interview with Punch, the singer said he has being in poverty and thus can not return, as when he remembers his past life, he hustles harder to ensure he never goes back to poverty. He also vowed never to forget where he comes from.

His words;

"Whenever I remember where I'm coming from, I am inspired to hustle harder. I grew up in poverty and I don't ever want to go back to that again. If you listen to my songs, you would notice that I'm always trying to motivate people that there is no one that cannot be successful. Once you have something to offer and you work hard, the world is yours for the taking."

On what he is doing to support other youngsters in the ghetto, he said:

"I don't have to announce whatever help I render to people. As far as I'm concerned, it is between me and God. I help the people I can in my own little way because I believe I am blessed by God so as to be a blessing to others as well."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...