"You once begged me to buy you Gucci when you visited Malaysia," Hushpuppi replies Phyno

'You once begged me to buy you Gucci when you visited Malaysia,' Hushpuppi replies Phyno

It's getting hotter between Phyno and Hushpuppi!

So incased you missed it, drama started yesterday when the Malaysia-based Nigerian rich boy shamed Phyno and Iceprince for allegedly wearing fake Patek wristwatches.

"If you don't want people to patronise pirated copies of your work, don't patronise pirated copies of other's work," said Hushpuppi in his SnapChat diss.

"We are not on the same level" Phyno then replied in a set of brutal posts dragging Hushpuppi to hell and back. Read HERE

Hushpuppi has now replied Phyno again, this time promising him 5m naira if he shows him photos of the houses he claims to have. See the snaps below:

'You once begged me to buy you Gucci when you visited Malaysia,' Hushpuppi replies Phyno

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...