Ciara Reveals 10-Pound Weight Loss After Giving Birth to Daughter Sienna

Ciara Reveals 10-Pound Weight Loss After Giving Birth to Daughter Sienna

It's been 4 weeks since Ciara welcomed her baby daughter Sienna, and the mum is intent on getting her pre-baby body back.

Writing on Instagram yesterday, the 'I Bet' singer shared her current weight by stepping on the scale, saying, "I said I wasn't going to gain 60lbs Carrying Sienna, and... I did exactly that!! ... 4 weeks after her birth I lost 20 lbs."

She continued, adding, "This Weeks Goal is 10 lbs. I was 183 yesterday #BounceBack and #LevelUp."

Ciara and husband Russell Wilson welcomed their first child together on April 28, months after they revealed the pregnancy. The singer also has a 3-year-old son with rapper rapper Future.

During her first pregnancy, she worried, too, about gaining wait, and worked hard to shed the added 60lbs.

"After delivering my son, a 9-lb. 10-oz. baby, and gaining 60 lbs., I was committed to [returning] to how I felt before I had him. Four months after having him, I was back to my original shape," she said toldPeople in 2014, adding, "There's something very empowering about that. Something about that gave me an extra pep in my step, and motivated me even more to go harder."

And she did get her body back. Now, the proud mum is intent to getting that body snatched and her dedication amazes most of her fans.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...